Simple Way to Prepare Fancy Camarones a la diabla my way ! for Dinner Food

Camarones a la diabla my way !.

Camarones a la diabla my way !

Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, camarones a la diabla my way !. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Camarones a la diabla my way ! is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Camarones a la diabla my way ! is something that I have loved my whole life.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook camarones a la diabla my way ! using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.

The ingredients needed to make Camarones a la diabla my way !:

  1. {Take 1 pound of shrimp cleaned.
  2. {Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
  3. {Prepare 3 tbs of siracha.
  4. {Get 1 tbs of butter.
  5. {Take 1/2 tbs of chilli flakes.

Steps to make Camarones a la diabla my way !:

  1. Heat butter in pan add shrimp once shrimp turns pink add ketchup, siracha,chilliflakes,salt pepper to taste and garlic salt. If sauce is to thick add a couple tbs water cook for about 8 minutes on medium heat setting enjoy!.

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food camarones a la diabla my way ! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Way to Prepare Exotic Mediterranean Pasta w/ Cajun Sacallops for Healthy Recipe

Recipe of Real Coffee-Rubbed Smoked Beef Tenderloin for Diet Recipe

Step-by-Step Guide to Make Fancy Ang iced coffee for Types of Recipe